Sunday, January 21, 2007

565 897 3 Column

This blog is created to showcase 565 and 897 Blogger templates modified to 3 Column by Blogcrowds.com. To switch between the templates, please see the sidebar. View our links to browse for more blogger templates.

These template are available for download from at Blogcrowds.com Resource Section. Please keep the link and credits intact.

Blogcrowds.com has the largest collection of Blogger XML templates including modified Blogger templates, Gecko & Fly templates, Wordpress templates, and more.

7 comments:

Cena12121 said...

Hey,

I have this template for my blog and I thank you alot! But, there is a problem in the Header. When I upload a photo(our website's logo) It uploads perfectly but, when I veiw me blog, I cant see it! Is there a special pixel I need to put in? Please respond to this comment as soon as possible!

PS. You can Email me back at teamclubpenguincheats@gmail.com

Thanks!

Olga said...

is there any way to delete 565 from the header? and change the snowflake picture to something else? Thank you! please email me your response directly.

Temple Scene said...

Actually, please don't just email people directly - there are lots more of us who would like to know how to get our own banners in the header!

Thanks.

1234ac said...

I love this template! But is there a way to upload it without losing all the widgets and stuff?

Unknown said...

Very Informative I really appreciate for posting these type of Article..
Web Designing Company Bangalore
Web Development Company Bangalore
Web Design Company
Bangalore

Unknown said...

Its Really Nice Post..and helpful to us..
Web Designing Company Bangalore
Web Development Company Bangalore
Web Design Company Bangalore

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.